Private jet charter from California to Washington
With its diverse landscape of volcanoes, glaciers, forests, falls and farmland, Washington State offers an eclectic mix of natural scenery and bohemian lifestyle. The Golden State boasts endless natural attractions including the ice caves of Granite Falls, the vast wheat fields of Palouse and San Juan Island whale-watching excursions. Charter a private jet from California to Washington with Air Charter Service.
California’s top private jet airports
- Van Nuys Airport, located just 20 miles from the bustling centre of Los Angeles, is the city’s most popular hub for private air travel and one of the world’s busiest private airports.
- For those looking to avoid the crowds, John Wayne Airport in Orange County is another great option. It’s located 35 miles from downtown Los Angeles, which makes it the perfect airport if you’re traveling from the Californian coast.
- San Martin Airport is a public-use airport situated a mile outside of San Martin in Santa Clara County. It’s a small airport with only a single runway, but offers great FBO service.
- LA/Ontario International Airport is a publicly-owned international airport in San Bernardino county, about 38 miles east of downtown Los Angeles.
- Bob Hope Airport, situated just three miles northwest of downtown Burbank in Los Angeles county, is the closest airport to Griffith Park and Hollywood.
Washington’s top private jet airports
- William R. Fairchild International Airport, located three miles northwest from the central business district of Port Angeles in Clallam County, is one of the most popular airports in Washington State.
- King County International Airport is five miles south of downtown Seattle. The airport features Boeing Company facilities and the Museum of Flight, which is home to more than 150 aircraft including a replica of Amelia Earhart’s Lockheed Model 10-E Electra.
- Spokane International Airport is a commercial airport located approximately five miles west of downtown Spokane. It’s the primary airport serving the Inland Northwest and the second-busiest airport in Washington.
- Richland Airport is located two miles northwest of Richland in Benton County.
- Bellingham International Airport is Washington State’s busiest public airport, situated just three miles northwest of Bellingham and 54 miles from downtown Vancouver, which makes it a popular airport for transfers to Canada.
Explore these top cities when you visit Washington
The futuristic Space Needle observation tower and its Eye of the Needle revolving restaurant are a must-visit while in capital city Seattle. For a more relaxed dining experience, sample fresh seafood at Pike Place Market or enjoy a picnic in Keller Park with fabulous views of the city’s skyline. Pioneer Square is another highlight, where you can wander along picturesque streets lined with late-1800s Romanesque Revival buildings housing trendy art galleries, coffee shops and bars.
A world of natural splendor awaits just outside the city. Snoqualmie Falls is a short 30-minute drive from the city centre; while Mount Rainer, Washington’s own active volcano, is less than two hours away. In Mount Rainer National Park, rent a luxury lodge and enjoy outdoor pursuits like hiking, skiing and fishing.
Nature lovers should book a private jet charter straight to William R Fairchild International Airport in Port Angeles for the fastest route to Olympic National Park. Rent a private lodge in the thick woodlands for the perfect getaway from city life, filled with mineral springs and crystal clear waters. While you’re here, stop by the Sol Duc Hot Springs, Hoh Rainforest and Hurricane Ridge to experience some of Washington’s best natural landscapes.
One of Washington’s best kept secrets, Lake Chelan is the perfect summer holiday destination. Visitors to “Washington’s playhouse” can enjoy skiing, fishing, kayaking and numerous other watersports. Lake Chelan Airport is the best option for chartering a private jet to this destination.
How long does it take to fly by private jet from California to Washington?
Chartering an aircraft from Bob Hope Airport to Port Angeles takes around two-and-a-half hours in a light jet. A Hawker Beechcraft Premier I IA would complete this journey in speed and comfort for you and five guests.
How much does it cost to charter a private jet from California to Washington?
You can find out more about how much it costs to charter a private jet with our handy guide. Contact us for a personalized quote and to book your private jet charter from California to Washington. For more information on our services, click here or call us on +1 416 628 9412.