GROTON-NEW LONDON AIRPORT
Groton-New London Airport is located three miles south-east of the central business district of Groton, a town in New London County in the state of Connecticut. It is a state owned, public use airport and serves the south-eastern Connecticut region, including the shoreline cities of Groton, New London, and Mystic.
In 2012, Columbia Air Services and Lanmar Aviation merged to become the single fixed-based operator called Mystic Jet Centre at the airport. Should you wish to arrange private jet charters at Groton-New London Airport, contact Air Charter Service now. A consultant will discuss the options available as well as assist you in completing a booking.
Private Jet Charter to Groton-New London Airport
- Location: Groton, Connecticut
- Airport Code: GON
- Runway Length: 5,000 ft, 4,000 ft
- Co-ordinates: 41.3300° N, 72.0450° W
- Airport Address: 155 Tower Ave, Groton, CT 06340, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Waterfort (11 miles), Stonington (15 miles)