Hillsboro Airport is located in Hillsboro, Washington County, in the state of Oregon. It is also known as Portland-Hillsboro Airport and one of three airports in the Portland. It is owned by the Oregon metropolitan area and operated by the Port of Portland.
The air traffic control tower is staffed from 6am to 10pm. It is Oregon’s second busiest airport overall after Portland International, and the largest general aviation airport in the state. It also hosts the annual Oregon International Air Show. If you would like to arrange private jet hire at Hillsboro Airport, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will provide you with the relevant details.
Private Jet Charter to Hillsboro Airport
- Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
- Airport Code: HIO
- Runway Length: 6,600 ft, 4,049 ft, 3,600 ft
- Co-ordinates: 45.5404° N, 122.9498° W
- Airport Address: 3355 NE Cornell Rd, Hillsboro, OR 97124, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Forrest Grove (9 miles), Verboort (9 miles)