AITKIN MUNICIPAL STEVE KURTZ FIELD AIRPORT
Aitkin Municipal Steve Kurtz Field Airport is located two miles northeast of Aitkin’s central business district, in Aitkin County, in the state of Minnesota. It is also known as Steve Kurtz Field and is a public use airport, publicly owned by the Aitkin County and the city of Aitkin. The airport was opened in November 1946 and has no control tower. It features two runways, one made of asphalt in fair condition and the other made of turf.
Aitkin Municipal Steve Kurtz Field Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you require private jet charters at Aitkin Municipal Steve Kurtz Field, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will discuss the options available as well as assist you in making a booking.
Private Jet Charter to Aitkin Municipal Steve Kurtz Field Airport
- Location: Aitkin, Minnesota
- Airport Code: AIT
- Runway Length: 400 ft, 3123 ft
- Co-ordinates: 46-32-54.4630N / 093-40-35.8758W
- Airport Address: 1190 Air Park Dr, Aitkin, MN 56431, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Brainerd (28.37 miles), Hill City (31.13 miles)