ALEXANDER FIELD SOUTH WOOD COUNTY AIRPORT
Alexander Field South Wood County Airport can be found one mile south of Wisconsin Rapids’ central business district, in Wood County, in the state of Wisconsin. It is open to the public and publicly owned by the city of Wisconsin Rapids. The airport was opened in November 1959 and has no control tower. It covers an area of 435 acres (176 hectare) and features three runways, two made of asphalt and one made of turf.
Alexander Field South Wood County is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you require private jet charters at Alexander Field South Wood County Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will discuss the options available as well as assist you in making a booking.
Private Jet Charter to Alexander Field South Wood County Airport
- Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
- Airport Code: ISW
- Runway Length: 5500 ft, 3640 ft, 2100 ft
- Co-ordinates: 44-21-38.3240N / 089-50-17.3082W
- Airport Address: 3620 1st St S, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Plover (16.04 miles), Stevens Point (17.29 miles)