ALEXANDRIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Alexandria International Airport is located 4 nautical miles west of the CBD of Alexandria, Rapides Parish, Louisiana.
It covers an area of 2,284 acres and has two runways asphalt and concrete. Pilots and aircrew of fighter and bomber airplanes were trained at this airport .At the end of World War II, it was handed over to the city of Alexandria as a municipal airport. President George W Bush was on board Air Force One when it landed here in February 2004.
Should you require private jet hire at Alexandria International Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Alexandria International Airport
- Location: Alexandria Rapides Parish,Louisiana
- Airport Code:AEX
- Runway Length: 9350 ft, 7001 ft
- Co-ordinates: 31°19′39″N 92°32′55″W
- Airport Address: 1611 Arnold Dr, Alexandria, LA 71303, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Alexandria (5.71 miles), Pineville (5.94 miles)