ALMYRA MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Almyra Municipal Airport is located four miles west of Almyra’s central business district, in Arkansas County, in the state of Arkansas. It is a public use airport, owned by the city of Almyra and categorised as a general aviation facility. The airport was built during 1942/43 and has no control tower. It covers an area of 640 acres (260 hectare) and features two asphalt runways in good condition.
Almyra Municipal Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Air Charter Service can provide private jet hire at Almyra Municipal Airport. Contact a consultant now and they will provide more information.
Private Jet Charter to Almyra Municipal Airport
- Location: Almyra, Arkansas
- Airport Code: M73
- Runway Length: 3497 ft, 2998 ft
- Co-ordinates: 34-24-44.9087N / 091-27-55.0608W
- Airport Address: Almyra, AR 72003, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Stuttgart (10.9 miles), Lodge Corner (15.6 miles)