ARCHER MEMORIAL FIELD AIRPORT
Archer Memorial Field Airport can be found eight miles southeast of St. John’s central business district, in Clinton County, in the state of Michigan. It is open to the public and privately owned by Beverly Archer. The airport was opened in February 1967 and has no control tower. It covers an area of 12 acres (5 hectare) and features one turf runway, which is in good condition.
Archer Memorial Field is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you require private jet charters at Archer Memorial Field, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they provide you with options to choose from as well as assist with your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Archer Memorial Field Airport
- Location: St John, Michigan
- Airport Code: MI28 (formerly 2S3)
- Runway Length: 2496 ft
- Co-ordinates: 42-54-25.1150N / 084-28-19.9250W
- Airport Address: St Johns, MI 48879, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Laingsburg (6.26 miles), Lansing (11.82 miles)