ATKINSON MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Atkinson Municipal Airport is located three miles north-west of the central business district of Pittsburg, in Crawford County, in the state of Kansas. It is a public use airport, owned by the city of Pittsburg and categorised as a general aviation facility. The airport was established in April 1940 during World War II and has two asphalt runways. It has no control tower and is not served by any scheduled passenger airline.
If you would like to arrange private jet hire at Atkinson Municipal Airport, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will provide you with the relevant details.
Private Jet Charter to Atkinson Municipal Airport
- Location: Pittsburg, Kansas
- Airport Code:PTS
- Runway Length:5,500 ft, 4,000 ft
- Co-ordinates: 37°26′58″N 094°43′52″W
- Airport Address: 3510 Airport Dr, Pittsburg, KS 66762, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Radley (4.8 miles), Beulah (10.1 miles)