AUBURN/LEWISTON MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Auburn/Lewiston Municipal Airport is located less than five miles away from the city center of Auburn, in Androscoggin County. The cities of Auburn and Lewiston both own and operate the airport, even though Auburn/Lewiston Municipal Airport is within the Auburn city limits.
Auburn/Lewiston Municipal Airport is in the US State of Maine, with the city of Auburn being the county seat for Androscoggin County. For those who are in need of private jet charters in Androscoggin, Air Charter Service can offer superior service and selection at Auburn/Lewiston Municipal Airport.
Private Jet Charter to Auburn/Lewiston Municipal Airport
- Location: Maine, Androscoggin
- Airport Code: LEW
- Runway Length: 5,001 ft, 2,750 ft
- Co-ordinates: 44°02′55″N 070°17′01″W
- Airport Address: 80 Airport Dr, Auburn, ME 04210, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: New Gloucester (7.4 Miles), Lewiston (6 Miles)