BAKER CITY MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Baker City Municipal Airport is located four miles north of central business district of Baker City, in Baker County, in the state of Oregon. It is a public use airport, owned by the city of Baker City and categorised as a general aviation facility. The airport covers an area of 398 acres (hectare) and features three asphalt runways.
Should you wish to arrange private jet charters at Baker City Airport or any other parts of the state, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will gladly assist in creating a booking.
Private Jet Charter to Baker City Municipal Airport
- Location: Baker City, Oregon
- Airport Code: BKE
- Runway Length: 5095 ft, 4360 ft, 3671.2598 ft
- Co-ordinates: 44°50′14″N117°48′33″W
- Airport Address: 43769 Heilner Dr, Baker City, OR 97814, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: La Grande (36.51 miles), Joseph (45.81 miles)