BARNSTABLE MUNICIPAL BOARDMAN POLANDO FIELD
Barnstable Municipal Boardman Polando Field is located one mile north of Hyannis, a village in the town of Barnstable, in the state of Massachusetts. It is a public use airport, publicly owned by the town of Barnstable. The airport was opened in February 1940 and has a control tower. There are two asphalt/grooved runways on the premises, both of which in good condition.
Barnstable Municipal Boardman Polando Field is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you require private jet charters at the airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they provide you with options to choose from as well as assist with your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Barnstable Municipal Boardman Polando Field Airport
- Location: Hyannis, Massachusetts
- Airport Code: HYA
- Runway Length: 5425 ft, 5253 ft
- Co-ordinates: 41-40-09.6000N / 070-16-49.3000W
- Airport Address: 480 Barnstable Rd, Hyannis, MA 02601, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: South Chatham (12.3 miles), East Falmouth (15.77 miles)