BATTLE MOUNTAIN AIRPORT
Battle Mountain Airport is found within Lander County, which is in the US state of Nevada. The airport is also known as Lander County Airport, and is open for public use. It is currently owned by the county and operated by the Battle Mountain Airport Authority. The airport was originally built by the United States Army Air Forces and was known as Battle Mountain Flight Strip. It now caters for general aviation mainly and has two asphalt runways as well as two helipads.
Should you require private jet charters at Battle Mountain Airport, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will provide further assistance.
Private Jet Charter to Battle Mountain Airport
- Location: Lander County, Battle Mountain, Nevada
- Airport Code: BAM
- Runway Length: 7299 ft, 7299 ft
- Co-ordinates: 40°35′59″N 116°52′34″W
- Airport Address: 1080 Airport Way, Battle Mountain, NV 89820, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Battle Mountain (4 miles), North Battle Mountain (8 miles)