BEAUREGARD REGIONAL AIRPORT
Beauregard Regional Airport is located four miles south-west of the central business district of De Ridder, in the state of Louisiana. It is a public use airport, owned by Beauregard Parish and regarded as a general aviation facility. It was opened in April 1940, during World War II, and has two asphalt runways. It has no control tower and is not served by any scheduled passenger airline.
To arrange private jet hire at Beauregard Regional Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service and they will gladly take you through the booking process.
Private Jet Charter to Beauregard Regional Airport
- Location: De Ridder, Louisiana
- Airport Code:DRI
- Runway Length: 5,495 ft, 4,220 ft
- Co-ordinates: 30°49′54″N 093°20′24″W
- Airport Address: 1220 East 1st Street, DeRidder, LA 70634, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Rosepine (10.2 miles), Merryville (16.8 miles)