Bettles Airport is located in the city of Bettles, in the Yukon-Koyukuk Census Area, in the state of Alaska. It is a public use airport, owned by the state of Alaska. The airport was opened in January 1949 and has three runways. It doesn’t have a control tower, but is served by three scheduled passenger airlines, Arctic Circle Air, Warbelow’s Air Ventures and Wright Air Service, which connect it with Fairbanks, Allakaket and Anaktuvuk Pass.
Should you require private jet charters at Bettles Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will record your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Bettles Airport
- Location: Bettles, Alaska
- Airport Code: BTT
- Runway Length: 5,190 ft, 2,000 ft, 1,500 ft
- Co-ordinates: 66.9139° N, 151.5292° W
- Airport Address: Bettles, AK 99726, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Coldfoot (66.1 miles), Allakaket (70 miles)