BIG FALLS MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Big Falls Municipal Airport is located three miles northeast of Big Falls, a city in Koochiching County, in the state of Minnesota. It is a public use airport, publicly owned by the city of Big Falls. The airport was opened in January 1951 and has no control tower. It has two runaways, which are both made of turf.
Big Falls Municipal Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. To arrange private jet hire at Big Falls Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service and they will gladly take you through the booking process.
Private Jet Charter to Big Falls Municipal Airport
- Location: Big Falls, Minnesota
- Airport Code: 7Y9
- Runway Length: 2851 ft, 2601 ft
- Co-ordinates: 48-12-01.8564N / 093-45-44.5548W
- Airport Address: Big Falls Municipal Airport, Big Falls, MN 56627, USA
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Littlefork (16.76 miles), Bigfork (32.09 miles)