BILL AND HILARY CLINTON NATIONAL AIRPORT
Bill And Hilary Clinton National Airport, which is also known as Clinton National Airport, is located two miles east of Little Rock, a city in Pulaski County, in the state of Alaska. It is a public use airport, owned by the city of Little Rock and categorised as a primary commercial service airport. The airport was opened in April 1940 and has a control tower. It features three concrete/grooved runways, which are all in good condition.
Clinton National Airport is served by seven scheduled passenger airlines, which connect it to Orlando/Sanford, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Chicago O’Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth, Atlanta, Detroit, New Orleans, Las Vegas, Phoenix, St. Louis, Denver and Houston International. To arrange private jet hire at Clinton National Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service and they will gladly take you through the booking process.
Private Jet Charter to Bill And Hilary Clinton National Airport
- Location: Little Rock, Alaska
- Airport Code: LIT
- Runway Length: 8274 ft, 8251 ft, 6223 ft
- Co-ordinates: 34°43′46″N092°13′29″W
- Airport Address: 1 Airport Dr, Little Rock, AR 72202, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Little Rock (3.88 miles), Sherwood (5.95 miles)