BIRMINGHAM SHUTTLESWORTH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Birmingham Shuttlesworth International Airport was once known as Birmingham Municipal Airport and was later renamed to Birmingham International Airport. It is a joint civil-military airport which looks after the town of Birmingham. The airport runs around 301 flights per day and is listed as the busiest airport in the state of Alabama. It has several dining optoins onsite including a Starbucks, Good People Brewing Company store as well as Jim 'n' Nick's BBQ and more. Transport from the airport to the rest of the state is direct and convenient while many hotels are available in the area.
Air Charter Service runs a luxury private jet charter to the Birmingham Shuttlesworth International Airport.
Private Jet Charter to Birmingham Shuttlesworth International Airport
- Location: Alabama, Jefferson
- Airport Code: BHM
- Runway Length:11,998 ft, 7,099 ft
- Co-ordinates: 33°33′50″N 086°45′08″W
- Airport Address: 5900 Messer Airport Hwy, Birmingham, AL 35212, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Birmingham (5 miles), Hoover