BISMARCK MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Bismarck Municipal Airport is three miles southeast of the City of Bismarck, which owns it. A $15 million terminal designed by Tvenge Associates opened in May 2005. The previous terminal was in use for over 40 years (a two-story addition opened in 1982) and was demolished in summer 2005. A parking lot is just south of the new terminal. The airport is not very busy; in 2011 the airport had 48,935 aircraft operations, an average 134 per day.
Air Charter Service offers private jet hire directly to the Bismarck Municipal Airport.
Private Jet Charter to Bismarck Municipal Airport
- Location: Burleigh, North Dakota
- Airport Code: BIS
- Runway Length: 8,794 ft, 6,600 ft
- Co-ordinates: 46°46′22″N 100°44′45″W
- Airport Address: 2301 University Dr, Bismarck, ND 58502, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Mandan (7.8 miles), Hazelton (29.92 miles)