BLACK HILLS CLYDE ICE FIELD AIRPORT
Black Hills Clyde Ice Field Airport is located three miles east of Spearfish’s central business district, in Lawrence County, in the state of South Dakota. It is a public use airport, publicly owned by the Lawrence County. The airport was opened in November 1937 and has no control tower. It features one asphalt runway, which is in good condition, as well as two turf runways.
Black Hills Clyde Ice Field is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you wish to arrange private jet charters at Black Hills Clyde Ice Field, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will gladly assist by providing you with a range of options to choose from.
Private Jet Charter to Black Hills Clyde Ice Field Airport
- Location: Spearfish, South Dakota
- Airport Code: SPF
- Runway Length: 6401ft, 3851ft, 1910ft
- Co-ordinates: 44-28-52.1176N / 103-47-09.3476W
- Airport Address: Spearfish, SD 57783, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Belle Fourche (13.62 miles), Sturgis (14.6 miles)