Boscobel Airport is located three miles north-east of the central business district of the city of Boscobel, in Grant County, in the state of Wisconsin. It is a public use airport, owned by the city Boscobel. The airport was opened in January 1947 and has two asphalt runways. It covers an area of 382 acres, has no control tower and is not served by any scheduled passenger airline.
Should you require private jet charters at Boscobel Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will record your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Boscobel Airport
- Location:Boscobel, Wisconsin
- Airport Code: OVS
- Runway Length: 5,000 ft, 3,658 ft
- Co-ordinates:43.1608° N, 90.6739° W
- Airport Address: 100 James Dr, Boscobel, WI 53805, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Easter Rock (3.3 miles), Westport (8.5 miles)