BOULDER JUNCTION PAYZER AIRPORT
Boulder Junction Payzer Airport is located two miles north of Boulder Junction, a city in Vilas County, in the state of Wisconsin. It is a public use airport, publicly owned by the city of Boulder Junction. The airport was opened in October 1947 and has no control tower. It features two turf runways, which are both in fair condition.
Boulder Junction Payzer Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Air Charter Service can provide private jet hire at Boulder Junction Payzer Airport. Contact a consultant now and they will provide more information.
Private Jet Charter to Boulder Junction Payzer Airport
- Location: Boulder Junction, Wisconsin
- Airport Code: BDJ
- Runway Length: 3169 ft, 2539 ft
- Co-ordinates: 46-08-14.8180N / 089-38-45.5430W
- Airport Address: 5960 Airport Rd Boulder Junction, WI 54512
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Manitowish Waters (11.63 miles), Land O’Lakes (20.63 miles)