BOWMAN FIELD AIRPORT
Bowman Field Airport is a public use facility located five miles southeast of Louisville, Jefferson County, Kentucky. Its activation date was April 1940. The airport covers an approximate area of 426 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt surfaces. Louisville Executive Aviation serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services - fuel, hangars and tiedowns, major airframe and powerplant servicing as well as high/low bottled oxygen and high/low bulk oxygen.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, the Crossland Economy Studios - Louisville - St. Matthews is only 1.9 miles from the airport. Should You require private jet charter at Bowman Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Bowman Field Airport
- Location: Louisville, Jefferson County, Kentucky
- Airport Code: LOU
- Runway Length: 4,358 feet
- Co-ordinates: N38°13.68' / W85°39.82'
- Airport Address: 2815 Taylorsville Rd, Louisville, KY 40205, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: St. Matthews (1.78 miles), Louisville-Jefferson County (3.49 miles)