BRADLEY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Bradley International Airport is located in Windsor Locks on the border of East Granby and Suffield, in Hatford County, in the state of Connecticut. It is a civil/military airport, operated by the Connecticut Airport Authority.
It is served by 11 passenger airlines, which connect it with Montreal, Toronto, Dallas/Fort Worth, Miami, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Cancun, Minneapolis, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Tampa, Washington, Baltimore, Newark, Charlotte and Washington. Should you require private jet charters at Bradley International Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will record your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Bradley International Airport
- Location: Windsor Locks, Connecticut
- Airport Code: BDL
- Runway Length: 9,510 ft, 6,847 ft, 4,268 ft
- Co-ordinates: 41.9392° N, 72.6833° W
- Airport Address: Schoephoester Rd, Windsor Locks, CT 06096, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Suffield (7 miles), Springfield (19 miles)