BRENNER FIELD AIRPORT
Brenner Field Airport is a public use facility located one mile northeast of the CBD of Falls City, Richardson County, Nebraska. Its activation date was November 1946. The airport covers an approximate area of 152 acres of land and has one runway with a concrete surface. Falls City Aero Service offers the following services - fuel, hangars and tiedowns, as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Brenner Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Brenner Field Airport
- Location: Falls City, Richardson County, Nebraska
- Airport Code: FNB
- Runway Length: 3,999 feet
- Co-ordinates: 40°04′43″N 095°35′31″W
- Airport Address: 3301 Business Parkway, Falls City, NE 68355, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Falls City (1.35 miles), Hiawatha (16.0 miles)