BREVIG MISSION AIRPORT
Brevig Mission Airport is located in Brevig Mission, a city in the Nome Census Area, in the state of Alaska. It is a public use airport, publicly owned by the Alaska DOT&PF – Northern Region. The airport was opened covers an area of 344 acres (139 hectare) and has no control tower. It features two gravel runways, which are both in good condition.
Brevig Mission Airport is served by two scheduled passenger airlines, which connect it with Nome and Wales. Should you wish to arrange private jet charters at Brevig Mission Airport, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will gladly assist with more information, as well as take you through the booking process.
Private Jet Charter to Brevig Mission Airport
- Location: Brevig Mission, Alaska
- Airport Code: KTS
- Runway Length: 2988 ft, 2109 ft
- Co-ordinates: 65-19-52.8000N / 166-27-56.6000W
- Airport Address: Brevig Mission, AK 99785, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Teller (5.6 miles), Wales (50.61 miles)