BREWTON MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Brewton Municipal Airport is located four miles south of the central business district of Brewton, in Escambia County, in the state of Alabama. It is a public use airport, owned by the city of Brewton and it categorised as a general aviation facility. The airport was opened in June 1944, during World War II, and has two aspahlt runways. It covers an area of 880 acres, has no control tower and the airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline.
Should you require private jet hire at Brewton Municipal Airport, Air Charter Service offers unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Brewton Municipal Airport
- Location: Brewton, Alabama
- Airport Code:12J
- Runway Length:5,135 ft, 5,066 ft
- Co-ordinates:31-03-03.0000N / 087-03-57.5000W
- Airport Address: Brewton, AL 36426, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Riverview (3.8 miles), Pollard (15.8 miles)