BRITTON MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Britton Municipal Airport is located three miles northeast of Britton’s central business district, in Marshall County, in the state of South Dakota. It is a public use airport, publicly owned by the city of Britton and categorised as a general aviation facility. The airport was opened in May 1946 and has no control tower. It covers an area of 192 acres (78 hectare) features two runways, one made of asphalt and the other of turf, which are both in good condition.
Britton Municipal Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you wish to arrange private jet charters at Britton Municipal Airport, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will gladly assist.
Private Jet Charter to Britton Municipal Airport
- Location: Britton, South Dakota
- Airport Code: BTN
- Runway Length: 4209 ft, 2034 ft
- Co-ordinates: 45-48-54.1000N / 097-44-34.1000W
- Airport Address: 10842 423rd Ave, Britton, SD 57430, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Oakes (28.06 miles), Ginner (28.8 miles)