BRUNSWICK EXECUTIVE AIRPORT
Brunswick Executive Airport is located just four miles from the central business district of Brunswick in the Cumberland County. The airport is owned by the Midcoast Regional Redevelopment Authority and is located on the site of the former Naval Air Station Brunswick (NAS Brunswick).
With Brunswick being a part of the Cumberland County, it can boast being part of the most populated county in the US State of Maine. Should you need to hire a private jet in Cumberland, Air Charter Service will provide incredible service and a wide selection at Brunswick Executive Airport.
Private Jet Charter to Brunswick Executive Airport
- Location: Maine, Cumberland
- Airport Code:BXM
- Runway Length: 8,000 ft, 8,000 ft m
- Co-ordinates:43°53′32″N 069°56′20″W
- Airport Address:15 Terminal Road, Brunswick, ME 04011, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Bath (6.8 Miles), Topsham (5.5 Miles)