BURLINGTON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Burlington International Airport is owned by the City of Burlington, but operates as a joint-use civil military airport in Chittenden County. It serves the Burlington South-Burlington Metropolitan Area. It is located in South Burlington, three nautical miles east of Burlington’s central Business District. It is open 7 days a week 24 hours a day.
Should you require private jet charter at Burlington International Airport, Air Charter Service offers unrivalled service and selection to get you to Lake Champlain and just an hour from several world-class mountain resorts. BVT is known for it’s excellent on-schedule record, and it’s friendly and efficient service.
Private Jet Charter to Burlington International Airport
- Location: Chittenden County, Vermont
- Airport Code: BTV
- Runway Length: 8320 ft, 3612 ft
- Co-ordinates: 44°28′19″N 073°09′12″W
- Airport Address: 1200 Airport Dr, South Burlington, VT 05403, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Essex (2.39 miles), Winooski (2.35 miles)