Cable Airport is located within San Bernardino County, in the state of California on the west coast of the United States of America. The airport is open for public use and is owned by the Cable Land Co.
The airport was previously known as Cable-Claremont Airport and was founded in 1945. The terminal building houses an FBO, aircraft repair shop, a control tower and a restaurant. The airport also houses the Civil Air Patrol Squadron 25.
Air Charter Service can provide private jet hire at Cable Airport. Contact a consultant now and they will provide you with the options available, as well as assist you through the booking process.
Private Jet Charter to Cable Airport
- Location:Upland, California
- Airport Code: CCB
- Runway Length: 3863 ft, 65 ft (helipad), 65 ft (helipad)
- Co-ordinates:34°06′42″N 117°41′15″W
- Airport Address: 1749 W 13th St, Upland, CA 91786, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Claremont (3.5 miles), Rancho Cucamonga (6 miles)