CALAVERAS COUNTY MAURY RASMUSSEN FIELD AIRPORT
Calaveras County Maury Rasmussen Field Airport is a public use facility located four miles southeast of the CBD of San Andreas, Calaveras County, California. Its activation date was November 1981. The airport covers an approximate area of 93 acres of land and has one runway and two helipads with turf surfaces. Calaveras County serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: fuel, tiedowns and major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Travelodge Angels Camp is only 5.9 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Calaveras County Maury Rasmussen Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Calaveras County Maury Rasmussen Field Airport
- Location: San Andreas, Calaveras County, California
- Airport Code: CPU
- Runway Length: 1,098 feet
- Co-ordinates: 38°08′46″N 120°38′53″W
- Airport Address: 3600 Carol Kennedy Rd, San Andreas, CA 95249, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: San Andreas (3.89 miles), Columbia (15.5 miles)