CALKINS FIELD AIRPORT
Calkins Field Airport is a public use facility located one mile north of Wayland Allegan County, Michigan. Its activation date was July 1948 and is privately owned by Wayland Area Pilots Assn. The airport covers an approximate area of 105 acres of land and has two runways with turf surfaces. Calkins Field Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Calkins Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Calkins Field Airport
- Location: Wayland, Allegan County, Michigan
- Airport Code: 41C
- Runway Length: 2,200 feet
- Co-ordinates: N42°41.50' / W85°38.75'
- Airport Address: N42°41.50' / W85°38.75'
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Wayland (1.23 miles), Kentwood (12.35 miles)