CAVERN CITY AIR TERMINAL
Cavern City Air Terminal is located just over six miles away from the City of Carlsbad. The City of Carlsbad is found in Eddy County, with Cavern City Air Terminal having no control tower. The airport has four runway and is publicly owned by, as well as serving, the City of Carlsbad.
Cavern City Air Terminal is in the US state of New Mexico, opening its doors for the first time in April, 1941. To arrange private jet hire at Cavern City Air Terminal, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service and they will gladly take you through the booking process.
Private Jet Charter to Cavern City Air Terminal
- Location: New Mexico, Eddy
- Airport Code: CNM
- Runway Length: 7854 ft, 5837 ft, 5334 ft, 4616 ft
- Co-ordinates: N32°20.25' / W104°15.80'
- Airport Address: 1505 Terminal Dr, Carlsbad, NM 88220, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Artesia (36.03 miles), Dell City (61.76 miles)