CHAN GURNEY MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Chan Gurney Municipal Airport is located just over three miles away from the central business district of Yankton. The City of Yankton is found in Yankton County, with Chan Gurney Municipal Airport being publicly owned the City of Yankton. The Airport has two functional runways.
Chan Gurney Municipal Airport is in the US state of South Dakota, with the airport opening its doors for the first time to the public in December, 1937. Should you require private jet charters at Chan Gurney Municipal Airport, contact a consultant at Air charter Service now and they will record your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Chan Gurney Municipal Airport
- Location: South Dakota, Yankton
- Airport Code: YKN
- Runway Length: 6095 ft, 3380 ft
- Co-ordinates:N42°55.00' / W97°23.16'
- Airport Address: 700 E 31st St, Yankton, SD 57078, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Hartington (21.36 miles), Vermillion (25.15 miles)