CHARLES M. SCHULZ-SONOMA COUNTY AIRPORT
Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport is located seven miles north-west of downtown Santa Rosa, in Sonoma County, in the state of California. It is a public use, county owned airport.
It is served by one passenger airline, Alaska Airlines, which is operated by Horizon Air, and it connects it to Los Angeles, Portland, San Diego and Seattle/Tacoma. If you would like to arrange private jet hire at Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will provide you with more details.
Private Jet Charter to Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport
- Location: Santa Rosa, California
- Airport Code: STS
- Runway Length: 6,000 ft, 5,202 ft
- Co-ordinates:38.5089° N, 122.8128° W
- Airport Address: 2200 Airport Blvd, Santa Rosa, CA 95403, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Healdsburg (10 miles), Sebastopol (11 miles)