CHARLOTTE DOUGLAS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Charlotte Douglas International Airport is a joint civil-military public international airport located in Charlotte, North Carolina. In 1930 the city received a grant from the Works Progress Administration to establish Charlotte's first municipal airport. The airport was first named the Charlotte Municipal Airport in 1935, then in 1945 it was renamed to Douglas Municipal Airport after former Charlotte mayor Ben Elbert Douglas, Sr. The airport was again renamed to it's current name in 1982 and is currently American Airlines merger partner US Airways' largest hub.
Air Charter Service offers direct private jet charters to Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
Private Jet Charter to Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Location: Abbeville, Louisiana
- Airport Code: CLT
- Runway Length:10,000 ft, 8,676 ft, 9,000 ft
- Co-ordinates: 35°12′50″N 080°56′35″W
- Airport Address: 5501 R C Josh Birmingham Pkwy, Charlotte, NC 28208, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Charlotte (6.08 miles), Mount Holly (6.98 miles)