CHERAW MUNICIPAL LYNCH BELLINGER FIELD AIRPORT
Cheraw Municipal Lynch Bellinger Field Airport is a public use facility located three miles northwest of the CBD of Cheraw, Chesterfield County, South Carolina. Its activation date was February 1945. The airport covers an approximate area of 235 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Halls Aviation serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: fuel, tiedowns, major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Quality Inn Cheraw is only 2.2 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Cheraw Municipal Lynch Bellinger Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Cheraw Municipal Lynch Bellinger Field Airport
- Location: Cheraw, Chesterfield County, South Carolina
- Airport Code: CQW
- Runway Length: 5,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: 34°42′46″N 079°57′25″W
- Airport Address: 197 Janice Cir, Cheraw, SC 29520, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Cheraw (4.33 miles), Bennettsville (16.91 miles)