CHICAGO EXECUTIVE AIRPORT
Formerly known as Palwaukee Municipal Airport, Chicago Executive is a public-use facility located 18 miles northwest of Chicago, in the village of Wheeling, Cook, County, Illinois. It logs over 167,000 take-offs and landings each year, being the fourth busiest airport in Illinois.
The airport was originally opened in 1925 and at that time was known as Gauthier’s Flying Field. Located on 411 acres of land, it now has three asphalt paved runways and received its current name in October 2006.
Should you require private jet hire at Chicago Executive Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Chicago Executive Airport
- Location: Wheeling, Cook County, Illinois
- Airport Code: PWK
- Runway Length: 5000 ft, 4416 ft
- Co-ordinates: 42°06′51″N 087°54′06″W
- Airport Address: 1020 South Plant Road, Wheeling, Illinois 60090
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Wheeling (1.89 miles), Prospect Heights (2.29 miles)