CITY OF COLORADO SPRINGS MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
The City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport is located in El Paso County, which is in the US state of Colorado. The airport is owned by the city and is ranked as the second busiest facility in the state. The airport, which is often referred to as Colorado Springs Airport, was opened in 1927 with two gravel runways. It has since grown tremendously and boasts a large concrete runway of over 4100m, as well as two asphalt runways.
To arrange private jet hire at City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport, or in other parts of the state, call Air Charter Service now and a consultant will provide further assistance.
Private Jet Charter to City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport
- Location: El Paso, Colorado
- Airport Code:COS
- Runway Length:13500 ft, 11023 ft
- Co-ordinates: 38°48′21″N 104°42′03″W
- Airport Address: 7770 Milton E Proby Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80916, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Colorado Springs (6.81 miles), Fountain (8.58 miles)