CLINTON REGIONAL AIRPORT
Clinton Regional Airport is located three miles north-east of the central business district of Clinton, in Custer County and Washita County, in the state of Oklahoma. It is a public use airport, owned by the city of Clinton. The airport covers an area of 480 acres and has one asphalt and one turf runway. It was opened in August 1948 but has no control tower and is not served by any scheduled passenger airline.
Should you wish to arrange private jet charters at Clinton Regional Airport or any other parts of Indiana, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will provide you with the options available throughout the state.
Private Jet Charter to Clinton Regional Airport
- Location: Clinton, Oklahoma
- Airport Code:CLK
- Runway Length:4,306 ft, 1,346 ft
- Co-ordinates: 35°32′17.78″N 098°55′58″W
- Airport Address: Clinton, OK 73601, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Arapaho (4.5 miles), Weatherford (15.1 miles)