COMPTON WOODLEY AIRPORT
Compton Woodley Airport is a public-use, county-owned airport situated 2 miles southwest of downtown Compton, Los Angeles County, California. It is categorized as a reliever airport, and was opened on 10 May 1924.
It covers an area of 77 acres of land and is also used for general aviation as an alternative to Los Angeles International Airport which lies 8 miles to the west. Compton Woodley has been featured in the TV Series Airline, and is also mentioned in a Dr. Dre Song, “Big Ego’s”.
Should you require private jet hire at Compton Woodley Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Compton Woodley Airport
- Location: Compton, Los Angeles County, California
- Airport Code: CPM
- Runway Length: 3323 ft, 3323 ft
- Co-ordinates: 33°53′24″N 118°14′37″W
- Airport Address: 901 W Alondra Blvd, Compton, CA 90220, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Compton (1.42 miles), Lynwood (3.36 miles)