COULTER FIELD AIRPORT
Coulter Field Airport is a public use facility located three miles northeast of the CBD of Bryan, Brazos County, Texas. Its activation date was May 1942. The airport covers an approximate area of 256 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt paved surface. City of Bryan Coulter Field serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services - self serve fuel, tiedowns, major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Villa at Messina Hof Winery is only 1.1 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Coulter Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Coulter Field Airport
- Location: Bryan, Brazos County, Texas
- Airport Code: CFD
- Runway Length: 4,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: 30°42′56″N 096°19′53″W
- Airport Address: 6120 TX-21, Bryan, TX 77808, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Bryan (3.68 miles), College Station (6.09 miles)