Courtland Airport is located within Lawrence County, which is in the state of Alabama. The airport was previously known as Lawrence County Airport and is under the ownership of the Lawrence County Commission. The facility caters mainly for general aviation, though the military also makes use of the airport. The airport was built as a training facility during World War II, and was then known as Courtland Army Airfield before being deactivated in June 1945.
For private jet charters at Courtland Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service. We offer unrivalled selection coupled with personalized service, so talk to one of our account managers now.
Private Jet Charter to Courtland Airport
- Location:Lawrence, Alabama
- Airport Code: 9A4
- Runway Length: 4993 ft, 4993 ft
- Co-ordinates: 34°39′34″N 087°20′56″W
- Airport Address: Lindburgh St, Courtland, AL 35618, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Courtland (2.35 miles), Muscle Shoals (19.14 miles)