Skip to content
Default alt

DESTINATION GUIDE

COVEY TRAILS AIRPORT

Covey Trails Airport is located within Fort Bend County, which is in the state of Texas, in the southern part of the United States of America. The airport is open for public use, and is under the ownership of Covey Trails Civic Club Inc. There is no control tower at the airport, while it has a single turf runway which is over 1000 meters in length. Local general aviation makes up for 90% of the traffic at the airport, with the other 10% coming from transient general aviation.

To arrange private jet hire at Covey Trails Airport, or other parts of Texas, contact Air Charter Service today and a consultant will assist you.

Private Jet Charter to Covey Trails Airport


FACTS

  • Location: Fulshear, Texas
  • Airport Code: X09
  • Runway Length:3353 ft
  • Co-ordinates: N29°41.40' / W95°50.43'


  • Airport Address: Richmond, TX 77406, United States
  • Nearest Towns/Cities: Fulshear (4 miles), Katy (7 miles)
 

WHY USE ACS FOR PRIVATE JET CHARTERS ACROSS USA & WORLDWIDE?

  • Luxury and comfort: flying should be a pleasure and we’ll make your charter experience as luxurious and comfortable as possible.  
  • Discretion and security: an ACS charter guarantees your privacy, and we will work closely with your security provider on all aspects of your charter.
  • Create your schedule: connect with commercial flights or fly to your custom timetable – whatever your requirements we’ll create the private jet charter to suit you. 
  • Access to more airports: reach a remote location or simply arrive closer to your final destination than a scheduled service would allow. 
  • Private terminal access: avoid queues and unnecessary delays; passengers are able to board the aircraft minutes before take-off.
  • Global coverage: no matter where you want to fly to or from, our international network of offices provides you with local knowledge on a global scale.
  • Cost efficiency: our buying power and reputation allows us to find you the best private jet charter prices, ensuring you always receive the most cost effective solution.
  • Choice of aircraft: with access to 50,000 aircraft and 130 different aircraft types, we will always source the right aircraft for your requirements.
  • Personal account manager: your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to assist you with any requirements you may have, from arranging in-flight cuisine to making last minute changes to your charter.
  • DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
  • NO OBLIGATION
  • 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
  • AVAILABLE 24/7