COWLEY FIELD AIRPORT
Cowley Field Airport is a public use facility located three miles south of Sandusky, Sanilac County, Michigan. Its activation date was April 1971 and is privately owned by Dale Cowley. The airport covers an approximate area of 22 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Cowley Field Airport only offers tiedown services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Cowley Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Cowley Field Airport
- Location: Sandusky, Sanilac County, Michigan
- Airport Code: 96G
- Runway Length: 2,465 feet
- Co-ordinates: N43°22.58' / W82°48.87'
- Airport Address: Sandusky, MI 48471, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Sandusky (3.14 miles), Carsonville (8.04 miles)