CROOKSTON MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Crookston Municipal Airport falls within the boundaries of Polk County, which is in the state of Minnesota. The airport is owned by the City of Crookston, which is located over four miles out from the facility, and is also known as Kirkwood Field. The airport was used to provide contract glider training to the US Army Air Forces between 1942 and 1944. It is now used mostly for general aviation, though air taxi services are also available at the airport.
If you require private jet charters at Crookston Municipal Airport, or in other parts of Minnesota, look no further than Air Charter Service. Talk to one of our consultants now for more information.
Private Jet Charter to Crookston Municipal Airport
- Location: Polk, Minnesota
- Airport Code: CKN
- Runway Length: 4301 ft, 2975 ft
- Co-ordinates: 47°50′27″N 096°37′18″W
- Airport Address: 26305 Airport Road SW, Crookston, MN 56716, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Crookston (4.73 miles), Red Lake Falls (16.43 miles)