CUSHING FIELD LTD AIRPORT
Cushing Field Ltd Airport is a public use facility located two miles southwest of Newark, La Salle County, Illinois. Its activation date was August 1975 and is privately owned by Charles Cushing. The airport covers an approximate area of 20 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Cushing Field Ltd Airport offers tiedown, pilot instruction as well as aircraft rental and sales services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Cushing Field Ltd Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Cushing Field Ltd Airport
- Location: Newark, La Salle County, Illinois
- Airport Code: 0C8
- Runway Length: 2,831 feet
- Co-ordinates: N41°31.17' / W88°36.34'
- Airport Address: 4076 IL-71, Sheridan, IL 60551, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Newark (1.67 miles), Sandwich (8.82 miles)