CUT BANK MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Cut Bank Municipal Airport can be found within Glacier County, in the US state of Montana. The airport is also known as Cut Bank International Airport, and is owned by both Cut Bank and Glacier County. The airport caters mostly for general aviation, while air taxi services are also available at the facility. The military will occasionally make use of the airport. During World War II, the facility was known as Cut Bank Army Air Field and was used for heavy bomber training.
To arrange private jet hire at Cut Bank Municipal Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service and they will provide further assistance.
Private Jet Charter to Cut Bank Municipal Airport
- Location:Glacier, Montana
- Airport Code:CTB
- Runway Length: 5298 ft, 5298 ft
- Co-ordinates: 48°36′30″N 112°22′34″W
- Airport Address: Cut Bank, MT 59427, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Cut Bank (2.86 miles), Valier (21.68 miles)