DE VERE FIELD AIRPORT
De Vere Field Airport is a public use facility located three miles east of Cle Elum, Kittitas County, Washington. Its activation date was June 1963 and is privately owned by James L. De Vere. The airport covers an approximate area of 12 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. De Vere Field Airport offers the following services: tiedowns.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Econo Lodge Cle Elum is only 3.3 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at De Vere Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to De Vere Field Airport
- Location: Cle Elum, Kittitas County, Washington
- Airport Code: 2W1
- Runway Length: 2,055 feet
- Co-ordinates: N47°10.65' / W120°51.16'
- Airport Address: Cle Elum, WA 98922, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Cle Elum (4.27 miles), South Cle Elum (4.58 miles)